BOOK REVIEW #7:
The Selection #3: The One
Author: Kiera Cass
Review:
This book is the third and last book of the series The Selection by Miss Kiera Cass. In my opinion as a reader, this is her masterpiece for this is the best of all her books in the series. Contrary to the previous book, The Elite, this one is a much more organized and definitely less frustrating book. In this book, Miss Cass was able to redeem herself.Just like always, the cover of the book is stunning. This is the reason why I fell for Kiera Cass' books because the covers are so elegant and glamorous. Furthermore, as I imagine the characters of the book, the model definitely fits right in. Same with the book cover, the content of the book is really stunning and will leave the readers speechless with a smile on their faces. I love how the author was able to conclude the story bringing unexpected twists in the ending.
A lot of things happened in this book like the death of America's father which brought her down but thanks to it, she was able to finally see her real feelings for Maxon and was able to admit it. Another event was during the Report, I felt so proud for America at that time for she proved herself to be strong and true. But I really hated the event wherein Aspen and America were caught by Maxon even though there was no more sparks between them, it broke my heart to see Maxon suffering. He was also annoying for he would not listen to America and believe her but I could not blame him either. I really lost all the hopes that they would be together again but the ending was definitely unexpected, definitely.
This book is a true page turner for it was easy to read and the unfolding of events were something to anticipate. It was able to elicit different emotions from me because there were a lot sweet, heartbreaking and surprising moments that will leave you speechless. The ending itself was unpredictable but was satisfiable. It was less frustrating because the characters have finally made up their minds. It took them long enough to know their true feelings.

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento