BOOK REVIEW #9:
Lorien Legacies #5: The Revenge of Seven
Author: Pittacus Lore
Review:
It took me quite some time to finish this book because of school works. I really anticipated this book because it is the second to the last book of the Lorien Legacies series and I would like to know how this would end. I love how the start of the book was straight to the point, no more rewinds of the previous events. Furthermore, the unfolding of events was neatly done and organized despite how the book changes from one perspective to another.
The book was also able to give us an idea of how the Mogodorian brain works thanks to Adam. He was also a very big help to the Garde and if he was not around, they probably would feel so lost at that moment. I also noticed that Number Four a.k.a. John was passive in this book and Adam was more helpful to their race. Regarding the title which is "The Revenge of Seven," I did not see any significant revenge there although I have to admit that Seven became more fierce now that Eight was killed.
I really disliked how Five was so cunning for pretending he is their ally but I also kind of sympathize with him because he did not really wanted to kill Eight. Nevertheless, he just wanted to assure himself that he will be safe because for him the Garde are on the losing side. I am also beginning to dislike Nine. For me, he is not doing any good to the group. I am also getting more and more annoyed with him, I just want to smack some sense to him.
I really disliked how Five was so cunning for pretending he is their ally but I also kind of sympathize with him because he did not really wanted to kill Eight. Nevertheless, he just wanted to assure himself that he will be safe because for him the Garde are on the losing side. I am also beginning to dislike Nine. For me, he is not doing any good to the group. I am also getting more and more annoyed with him, I just want to smack some sense to him.
I am definitely looking forward to the next book! I can't wait to read how this all ends. I am also curious if the prophecy of Ella betraying the others would come true. All in all, I enjoyed this book and I am really waiting for the next book. I hope that the last book will definitey be a blast.

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento