Book Review #2:
Lorien Legacies #4: The Fall of Five
Author: Pittacus Lore
![]() | |
| (source: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15861491-the-fall-of-five) |
Review:
The first, second and third book had left me anticipating for more. This fourth book of Pittacus Lore's "I Am Number Four" series is one of the books that I had waited forever for. The Garde only needs to find Five in order for them to be all reunited. But is Five an ally? Or a foe?There were a lot of revelations revealed in this book, comrades were found as well as enemies pretending to be their friends. They found ally in a freed group of chimaera that were supposedly tasked to protect the Garde but were trapped in the Mogadorian facility and were being experimented on. They also found an ally in the person of Adam, who is a Mogadorian but at the same time, a sympathizer to the Garde. I can say that the odds were on their favor for this Mogadorian is a son of the general of the Mogadorian army thus making him knowledgeable on how the army works as well as where the Mogs are living. Lastly, it was surprising how Adam used to have some sort of connection with a former Garde.
It was also revealed in this book that Sam's father is alive! But as to where he is or what happened in the past that led to his disappearance, you need to read the book to find out. But throughout the book, the most intriguing part is the visions of Ella which keeps me wondering what her connections are with Setrakus Ra. Lastly, the ending of the book brought me to tears because someone died, as to who that person is, once again, you need to read to find out. But with the death of that person comes the awakening of the dormant power of another.
This series is actually one of my favorite series of all time. This is the kind of book that keeps me interested on the ongoing happenings. And when I start reading this book, it'll be hard for me to take my eyes off it. The author of this book, Mr. Pittacus Lore really see to it that this book is made to be very engaging and to raise a lot of questions in the reader's mind. So guys, who's up for revenge?

I have actually started reading the next book which is the Revenge of Seven and I hope that John can get rid of his discrimination of Adam. I mean, Adam has been a great help to them as far as I know :) you should also start reading the next book :))
TumugonBurahinFrom what I have read from your blog , I am really looking forward to read this book
TumugonBurahinI've heard about this series and I can't wait to read it. Please make more book reviewa because I'm looking for awesome reads. Btw, Peculiar Children is a good read (;
TumugonBurahin